Rhode Island

Nancy Paolino and the Black Tie Band vs Cover to Cover

Any insight will be great!!  very torn!

Re: Nancy Paolino and the Black Tie Band vs Cover to Cover

• edited December 2011
    I've never actually heard either of them, but my old high school band instructor Metro Narcissi is in Cover to Cover, and he is an AMAZING sax player, and a really great guy. I've heard really good things about Cover to Cover. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kathanddavekathanddave member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have Cover to Cover playing at my wedding in August.  They played at two of my friends weddings and were amazing.  When I was researching bands and asking various venues for suggestions Cover to Cover was always mentioned.  I also like the fact everytime I email Frankie he responds right away!  Great customer service.
  • McManusKAMcManusKA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw Nancy Paolino and the BTB and I was not a huge fan. She is the face of the band and she is not the best personality. However, Frankie from Cover to Cover is amazing! We booked CTC and I am so excited about them! They are a much younger feel than BTB.
  • McManusKAMcManusKA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw Nancy Paolino and the BTB and I was not a huge fan. She is the face of the band and she is not the best personality. However, Frankie from Cover to Cover is amazing! We booked CTC and I am so excited about them! They are a much younger feel than BTB.
  • edited December 2011
    Without a doubt, Cover to Cover!
  • jennabobjennabob member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you guys don't mind me asking, how much are you paying for a band?  I already have a DJ but would love to also have a band but Im not sure its in the budget. thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards