Canada-Ontario
Options

Make up & hair

Hi, I need help with who I should go with for hair and make up. It's only me (the bride) getting my hair done with 2-4 for make up. Have you guys heard about Mixx Cosmetics and unbridledimages?? I'm either getting ready in Brampton or Orangeville. Who did you guys book with and for how much did you pay?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Make up & hair

• Options
    I can't say I've heard of either one.  Have you looked up reviews for them on the Internet?
  • Options
    i have a great make-up person doing mine.  she lives in orangeville and she's done my make-up for a wedding i was in, and my engagement pictures and a couple of other times as well.  she uses mary kay make-up products.  she only does make-up.
  • Options
    I can't say I've heard of them.  Have you googled them to see what kind of reviews appear on the net?  You can try basing it on that.

As well, maybe go with a MUA that your friends have used?  Just some ideas...
  • Options
    Can I have your make up contact for the person in orangeville? If I go with the MUA referred by a friend then she will charge me $120 (under 5 ppl) and hair will run me $150 with the other girl. But if I go with a company they are $150 or so for both. Just want to see if anybody heard of them
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    her name is connie smith (independent beauty consultant), her cell is 519-939-8393 and her email is connie_smith@live.ca  she is only charging me $40/person.  she is very friendly and does an awesome job.  hope this helps!
  • Options
    orlykahnorlykahn member
    First Comment
    edited March 2012
    hi lilipad27
    i left you a private message!
    Orly Kahn *Makeup Artist* www.orlykahn.carbonmade.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards