Alabama

Private Quarters - Luxury Bed & Bath Linens Comfort Consultant!

HI!
I hope everyone is great and doing well in 2011. My name is Kerri and I am a Comfort Consultant with Private Quarters. Please take a moment and browse through the link that I have provided for you of the Fall/Winter Catalog!! We have many comfortable ways of earning credit towards product and also earning it for FREE!! 

http://myprivatequarters.com/catalog_fall10/index.html (Copy&Paste)

www.myprivatequarters.com/pq_pdfs/jan_2011_sale.pdf">http://www.myprivatequarters.com/pq_pdfs/jan_2011_sale.pdf

At the end of a long day, there’s nothing better than slipping into a comfortable bed and drifting off to sleep. A good night’s sleep affects your attitude, productivity, even your health.  Improving the comfort of your bed can help you get the rest your body needs!

Our “Blissful Bed” was created with you in mind! 7 delightful layers that surround you in unbelievable softness!  Down and down alternative products, cotton sheets with deep fitted pockets to fit almost any bed, supportive pillows for proper neck position, cozy blankets in cotton, down and bamboo, decorative bedding ensembles and more! Our Bath products are equally luxurious using soft cottons and weaves that add thickness, beauty and durability.

As a PQ Comfort Consultant, I can help you choose the best options for turning your bedroom and bathroom into a luxury retreat all of your own, easy and affordably! Delivered right to your doorstep! With our cozy sleep products, you and your family will look forward to a restful night's sleep and feel so much better in the morning.

Five Ways to Enjoy Private Quarters...

1.  Party with PQ!  Make life easier and bring the party home with Private Quarters! You will receive free products, half-priced products, & monthly specials when you host a party with Private Quarters.                 

2.  Increase your Family’s Income!  Have you been dreaming of a way to increase the comfort and beauty in your life as well as your family’s income? Private Quarters offers part-time, full time and even temporary positions to earn the extra stream of income you desire. Meet new friends, take all-expense-paid vacations to tropical destinations and much more, sound too good to be true? Then Private Quarters just might be the right opportunity for you! Our company offers you a proven system that empowers you to do all these things and much more.  

3. Place an Online Order!

4. Private Quarters makes a Fantastic Gift!  Choosing a gift is easy with Private Quarters, your loved ones will love the gift of comfort that keeps on giving for years to come! Weddings, Showers, Mothers & Fathers day, Birthdays, Graduates (college dorm) and all the Holidays; we've got you covered!

5. Brides! Register with Private Quarters! Create your wish list and enjoy amazing comfort, soft sheets, pillows, the look you want and more.  Your guests will enjoy the simplicity of ordering your favorites right from the PQ site!

6. Kids Line! We now have a kids line and a few infant products!!

I am located in the Guntersville/ Albertville area but do commute to the Huntsville and Birmingham area regularly. Please contact me if you have any questions or would like to host your first PQ Party! Act now as we have FANTASTIC sales going on until the end of the month.

Thanks Again,

Kerri  

johnsonkerri@sbcglobal.net

Re: Private Quarters - Luxury Bed & Bath Linens Comfort Consultant!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards