November 2012 Weddings
Options

100 days!

Yay!! ;D

This weekend, since the FI has to work, I'm dedicating all my time to wedding projects. I have so many things I need to work on (bouquets, veil tweaking, flower girl basket, sashes, music, the list goes on and on...) that I think I'm just going to put in a few fun movies and be productive :)  I haven't worked on any projects since I started working (been just worn out) and it's starting to freak me out a little because the days and weeks are flying by!  His grandmother is coming into town today and taking us to dinner, so yay free dinner, boo trying to actually be accepted by his gramdma who is apparently quite the wolverine ;)  I know we have a few others that hit the 100-day mark today too! :D  What are you guys working on? :)
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: 100 days!

• Options
    We are at day 100 too!

Can't believe it!
  • Options
    Yes, we are at 100 days too- hard to believe it! I'm getting more excited as time goes on, but also going through periods of nervousness and wondering what I may have forgotten to arrange. I'm meeting w/the florist Friday and hope to figure out for sure what flowers I want (fiance does not care about them) and Saturday we have our cake tasting. I would like to look for wedding bands also but I don't know if we will get to it this weekend.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sooo crazy!  I'm at 100 days too!  Seems to be getting a LITTLE more real now haha
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am 100 days too and super excited we got our invitations yesterday! 
  • Options
    I am at 100 days today too and I cannot believe it! Time has flown and I am starting to get anxious. My FI said the other day "we don't have very much left to do right?!" Haha! I then opened a packet with questions just from the church about the ceremony and started reading them to him! That showed him how many little things there are left to do! lol. But he has been great, he helps with a lot. We did our cake testing/designing on Monday, today we meet with the church to hash out ceremony details and then Monday the 6th we meet with the florist! My sister is coming to stay with me the whole weekend and we have a big list of things we are going to try and accomplish, it will be fun! I am getting so excited though, especially for our honeymoon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards