Wedding Cakes & Food Forum
Options

NO COCO cake

ok ok my guy can have coco and i love coco and the look of the cake i dont no what can i do 4 the look  we r have a purpele red and black so what can my cake be?

Re: NO COCO cake

• Options
    bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    This is really hard to understand.  You should address your concerns with a baker.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i did and no one in all of one in my town but they cant halp me
  • Options
    jeanna85jeanna85 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have no idea what this means either. I really hope English is not your first language or else the American school system has failed.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    loveslugloveslug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    By coco do you mean chocolate? 
  • Options
    tommyandytommyandy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to take a guess at what you are asking.
    Try a red velvet cake with cream cheese icing on a black cake stand with a purple ribbon around the base.  You will have a chocolate flavored cake with all 3 of your colors incorporated.  
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You don't have to have a chocolate cake.  Most wedding cakes actually aren't chocolate. 

You can just get a white cake in the middle with decorations on the outside that are in your wedding colors.  The inside of your cake does not have to match your color scheme.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ya im not  English  im from the philippines and that woud be cool
  • Options
    SonaliPopSonaliPop member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's nothing wrong with the fact that you don't speak perfect English (seriously, guys?) As for your cake issue, why not try a white cake with fruit fillings with fruit that's native to your culture. Like, tropical fruits? You don't have to do a chocolate cake.
  • Options
    janedoe1113ajanedoe1113a member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_coco-cake?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:23Discussion:f22999a1-705f-46d6-bced-8fb483c093cbPost:3111a7fa-aeca-40f3-b5ff-5ecbbadd388c">Re: NO COCO cake</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>There's nothing wrong with the fact that you don't speak perfect English (seriously, guys?)</strong> As for your cake issue, why not try a white cake with fruit fillings with fruit that's native to your culture. Like, tropical fruits? You don't have to do a chocolate cake.
    Posted by SonaliPop[/QUOTE]

No, there's nothing wrong with not speaking perfect English if it's not your first language.  The problem was that people didn't understand what she was trying to ask.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can have a chocolate cake with whatever colour icing you like, so it looks white or whatever colour you prefer on the outside.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards