Texas-Austin

Reccomendations on how to sell an unworn wedding dress?

Hi - I've been on the knot for a while, but have only recently really started using it to plan my July 3rd, 2011 wedding.  I could really use some advice regarding what to do with an unwanted wedding gown.

I ordered a Kirstie Kelly for Disney gown from Signature Bridal in Februrary.  It was supposed to arrive July 20th but only just arrived today (August 20th).  During that month, noone could really tell me what was going on or where my dress was.  As such I requested my money back and started looking for other options.

Now that it has miraculously arrived, they refuse to give me my money back.  I'm not going to expand on all the drama, but I after the bad experience I really don't want the dress and would rather buy one elsewhere. 

The dress is still at the store and it is a really beautiful dress.  How should I go about selling it?  Has anyone else been successful at selling their dress?

Here are pictures of my dress:

Thanks so much to anyone that can help!

Re: Reccomendations on how to sell an unworn wedding dress?

• SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can try Craigslist for local sales. You can also post on The Knot Classified boards. There are websites that sell preowned wedding dresses online: preownedweddingdresses.com and oncewed.com are the ones that I am most familiar with. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards