North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Jennette's Pier

Anyone get married at Jennette's Pier?

Re: Jennette's Pier

• Options
    Hey crdlbug - there are definitely a lot of knotties getting married at Jeannette's, I'm sure they will chime in soon. 

DivaDecorObx, vendors are not allowed to post on these boards, please take a look at the policy that is posted on the front page of the wedding board under "new to this board" as there are directions for advertising your services.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I've removed my post. Thanks for the heads up and proper way to advertise on this site. 

Heather 
  • Options
    I thought that it just opened recently? All I know is that we drove past it last week, and it looked so nice! Too bad one of my bridesmaids has a fear of fish...
  • Options
    I'm having my reception at Jennette's Pier on November 3, 2012.  198 days!!!
  • Options
    I'm getting married and having the reception at Jennette's April 6, 2013!   Are you having your reception there?  What's your date?
  • Options
    We decided to go with the Kitty Hawk Pier. I just liked that I didn't have to rent a lot. It's beautiful though! We have set our date for April 19 2013 :.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_jennettes-pier?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:d00e3b31-b703-4d9b-9735-9d5ffc8f8b68Post:146d6032-8265-4742-9748-ffa6ce14247a">Re:Jennette's Pier</a>:
    [QUOTE]We decided to go with the Kitty Hawk Pier. I just liked that I didn't have to rent a lot. It's beautiful though! We have set our date for April 19 2013 :.
    Posted by crdlbug[/QUOTE]

Yayyyyy!!!  Congratulations and that is such a pretty venue :)

• Options
    I would have LOVED to have used Jennette's Pier!  So pretty! I know your wedding will be beautiful!
  • Options
    In Response to Re: Jennette's Pier:
    I am getting married there (ceremony and reception) in 30 days, May 26th 2012!!
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Jennette's Pier:[QUOTE]I'm getting married and having the reception at Jennette's April 6, 2013!nbsp;nbsp; Are you having your reception there?nbsp; What's your date? Posted by Carygirl14[/QUOTE]
    So you are the one who already had my date Haha ;
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_jennettes-pier?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:d00e3b31-b703-4d9b-9735-9d5ffc8f8b68Post:f90c66d5-d472-4f2b-9f79-483323f0e835">Re: Jennette's Pier</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jennette's Pier : I am getting married there (ceremony and reception) in 30 days, May 26th 2012!!
    Posted by Caroten[/QUOTE]

We are getting married on the beach May 26th,2012, less than a mile or so from you in South Nags Head!!  Reception is at 108 Budleigh.  We are wedding day buddies :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    edited May 2012
    Getting Married there JUNE 1 2013!!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_jennettes-pier?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:598Discussion:d00e3b31-b703-4d9b-9735-9d5ffc8f8b68Post:bbd8cc1f-6b10-4927-b8d4-3384e7f01bee">Re: Jennette's Pier</a>:
    [QUOTE]Getting Married there JUNE 1 2013!!!
    Posted by TabithaD51411[/QUOTE]

<div>I am getting married there on November 17th, 2012. Michelle has been amazing to work with but they are booking up super quickly so I would suggest getting in there asap :) </div><div>
    </div>
    the future Dr. and Mrs Diggs :)
  • Options
    hi ladies-

can any of you PM me what the cost totaled up to? everyone has warned me that since there are so many extra rentals, it becomes pricey quickly. would love to get some real figures from people.

thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards