Wisconsin

Candy Bar

My FI and I are thinking about having a small candy bar with our favorite candies (not wedding color coordinated).  We are candy fanatics and were thinking about 4-5 options with small clear bags to fill and white bags with labels with our names and wedding date.  However, we already have our favors with candy in them (boxes with hurshey's kisses).

Is it too much?

If it isn't, should we bring out the candy bar at the cocktail hour, during the reception, before or after the cake?

Could use all the help we can get.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Candy Bar

• CanariesCanaries member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i am doing my candy bar as the favors. and just setting it up all night. i am having each member of the bridal party's favorite candy and labeling it . so i am having 16 different types. if u are having 4-5 options make sure u have lots of each, depending how many guests u r having
  • bwisco123bwisco123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a 'mini' candy bar at each of our tables to double as our centerpiece and favors!  We are putting bags out and such at the tables too.

We are also planning on having other candy out during cocktail hour and on the bar... We love candy so too much is never enough!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • katiebakakatiebaka member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be a nice touch during the reception to "liven" the party a bit! At a lot of the weddings I've been to that had candy as their favors at the table, I ate it long before the end of the night so a candy bar would have been welcome! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards