California-Orange County
Options

Day of Coordinator

HELP!!  My venue requires me having a day of wedding cooridnator but my budget doesn't really have room for it.  Any suggestions of super affordable ones??  My wedding is in Orange County.  THANKS!!!

Re: Day of Coordinator

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Gayle from A Sparkling Event. She was seriously the best thing ever and has very competitive prices. Check her out. My wedding day would have been so much more stressful without her.

http://www.asparklingeventbygayle.com/

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Maybe try to find another local Knottie who has a wedding date close to yours and see if you can trade DOC services.  Meaning the other bride will act as your DOC and you will act as her DOC.  Just make sure to put together a complete list of everything you need and make sure to meet in person so that you know who you are relying on (ie make sure they are sincere and care about your wedding, they are organized etc)

I'm hoping to do something similar for my wedding in Spring of 2013 in Huntington Beach.
  • Options
    Erin Berenda is awesome! Her email is: Eberenda@gmail.com, It looks like she is putting together her website right now. www.erinbevents.com
  • Options
    Amy from Affairs by Amy is amazing. She'll be my coordinator for my April wedding. I had the pleasure of seeing her in action at a few other weddings & all I can say is that I know my wedding will be running smoothly with her there. She's reasonably priced and has been super helpful with finding vendors & with any questions I may have.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I love my Coordinators! Lindsay & Brittany from Sugarbranch events are AWESOME!! & they do flowers too! They are so sweet and have a ton of ideas! They are affordable which is the best part!!
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm considering using Lorrie fromm  OCPartyPlaces.com.  I've heard that she has connections to vendors that give you so many discounts that you end up saving thousands.  She's been in the business for a long time and knows everyone and everything.  The best part is that she's priced right too.
  • Options
    I am a wedding planner and I would be more that willing to do your day of coordinating for the price of your choice. 
  • Options
    Hello,

We do day of wedding coordinating at Location Concierges for $850.  Please contact us if interested.
    213-909-0084

Thanks,
    Laura
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards