African American Weddings
Options

Diamond mesh wrap

For those of you that have bought it...Where is the best place to get it? I'm leaning toward Save on crafts but I wanna know from someone that can speak to the quality. Is it cheap looking? Easy to apply? Etc....

I know they sell on amazon too...thoughts??
Wedding Countdown Ticker Simply Fabulous!

Re: Diamond mesh wrap

• Options
    I bought some and I love it.  I ordered mine from Ebay and I got it in already and I love it.  There are so many things you can do with it. Wrap it around your bouquet, use it on candles, use it on vases for your centerpieces, use it to wrap around baskets...the uses are endless. I would only caution you to make sure you get the silver one.  It comes in other colors but if you want to use it and tie in your colors I would just tie a skinny ribbon around it and do it that way. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    nursing2unursing2u member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited October 2012
    you dont you look on the classified forum... I know that just yesterday.. someone is selling diamond mesh...

http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-classifieds_bling-4-the-bride

hope that helps
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Bought mine from ebay. If had some flaws but overall I was pleased.

Cha
    click here to view our Amazing Love wedding website Anniversary
  • Options
    I agree with Ranyatta.  I bought all my rhinestone wrap from there and it turned out great.  I also bought the silver and used other things (petals, ribbon, etc) to tie in my colors so I can't speak to the quality of the colored rhinestones.  But I used the silver on several DIY projects for my wedding and got a lot of compliments. 
    ~almost Mrs. Reese~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards