New Jersey

Pricing - Naninas in the Park

Just wondering if anyone has pricing info on Naninas in the Park.  Knot says it's $$$$ but I can't find a legend to tell me what range that actually is.

Thanks!!

Re: Pricing - Naninas in the Park

• edited December 2011
    I called them, and they quoted me $110/person for an afternoon wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I called them and the guy was a jerk on the phone, wouldn't give me a price unless I came in. I heard it was pricey though. My GF who has been to a few weddings there raves about it as well.
  • edited December 2011
    I believe I was quoted $115ish per person for a Sat. night in Jan/Feb.
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • smw42smw42 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was quoted 155/person for the base package plus 22% gratuity for Saturday evening in November
    Anniversary Photobucket
  • Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think my friend was planning to pay $175 pp for Sat in July but they called off their wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    I was quoted 110pp for a Saturday evening in Feb with a 175 person guarantee. A friend of a friend was quoted 180pp for a Saturday evening in June. 

The place was absolutely gorgeous and I love the fact that you get the whole place. We didn't chose it because the guy was very arrogant. We didn't get that "welcome-y" feeling. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was told $125 plus tax/gratuity for a Sunday night in April.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Either late 07 or early 08, I was quoted $200 pp/175 guarantee for New Year's Eve 09.
  • jchristeljchristel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was quoted between 165-185/person for a Saturday night in October or November for this year.  It's very pretty and I hear the food is amazing.  I think you definitely get what you pay for because they are known for their extravagance/amount of food and choices.
    Photobucket
  • heather8301heather8301 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you so much everyone!!
  • heather8301heather8301 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh... one more ? - anyone know what the minimum is?
  • edited December 2011
    i was qouted for march 26, 2011 155 p/person with a minumum of 180 and the guy was a real jerk and very rude...
  • dianenjnjdianenjnj member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    the place is beautiful...the food is great...130p/p w 175 min jan 2010...

had tom...he sucked...terrible personality... even complained about his 'tude...got an improvement.

wedding was beautiful though and food was great...the cocktail  hour was unlike anything i've ever seen...unbelieveable...if you can imagine it, it was there.  the largest most varied selections ever!  martini bar, ice sculptures, lobster, shrimp, asian station, sliders, pasta station...everything
  • edited December 2011
    We're having our wedding there in Oct 2011 and I've heard nothing but good things. We even got to taste the food before we booked because another couple was already doing a tasting--it was outstanding! (When we walked in, Barry asked us if we had eaten lunch and just set up a table for us. The chef, Vincenzo, came out and talked to me and my parents and he was incredibly nice). I had no problems with anyone who works there and I'm shocked to hear that Tom was rude--we had our initial appointment with him and he couldn't have been more helpful.

As far as the pricing goes, the posts above are accurate. Heather, I can PM you with the quotes we got when I get home tonight (or tomorrow morning) if you're interested.
  • edited December 2011
    i was so disappointed when I called because it is absolutley gorgeous there and I have hear incredible things! We were looking at a Saturday in June of next year and the price per head, I forget the exact amount, but over the phone what they told me was less than $150/head. Of course this may not have included much - I didnt ask too many questions because they had a 200 person minimum, which didnt work for us. I was very surprised the quote wasnt higher.
  • Fallinlove915Fallinlove915 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I booked for a summer 2012 with Nanina's. By the time everything is said and done with tax, chair covers, ceremony fee- the whole nine, we're at about $180/pp. Sun night.
  • sadsam1019sadsam1019 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we were quoted 125 pp for Saturday nite in april 2012 but after tax, service charge and m'd charge, it comes to $161...Tom wasnt rude to us...but he's not willing to budge too much in the inital visit.  i tried negogiating but he cut me short and told me that IF i am certain that i want to have it at Naninas in the Park, then we can proceed.  I'm still contemplating if it's worth it.  its pretty expensive but the place IS beautiful.  they only host 1 wedding a day...
  • you were quoted $125 for a Sat night... for how many ppl???

In Response to <a href="http://forums.weddingchannel.com/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_pricing-naninas-park?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:538b66a0-e980-45b7-9891-cfef13cc8f5ePost:1519d7d8-25b2-44a3-8a79-5e2ff9b63300">Re: Pricing - Naninas in the Park</a>:
    [QUOTE]we were quoted 125 pp for Saturday nite in april 2012 but after tax, service charge and m'd charge, it comes to $161...Tom wasnt rude to us...but he's not willing to budge too much in the inital visit.  i tried negogiating but he cut me short and told me that IF i am certain that i want to have it at Naninas in the Park, then we can proceed.  I'm still contemplating if it's worth it.  its pretty expensive but the place IS beautiful.  they only host 1 wedding a day...
    Posted by sadsam1019[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards