Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

retro veil made the look - pip and link

I don't know that my dress was particularly vintage or anything, but the veil and the city gave my wedding a very classic feel.  This is a link to my photographer's blog in case you want to see a bunch more: http://geneverege.bigfolioblog.com/
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: retro veil made the look - pip and link

• Options
    oh you both look lovely! the veil and wavy hair def give it a vintage feel. congrats!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    ledalialedalia member
    First Comment
    I like how you both had different looks. Did you pick out your dresses seperately and surprise one another on your wedding day?
    Anniversary
  • Options
    We picked our dresses out separately, but she had her alterations done by the woman who made my dress.  We had four fittings together so we saw each other's dress ahead of time.  While that sounds less than ideal, our dressmaker is amazing and I will remember those appointments as one of the joys of the wedding.

She saw her dress online and then ordered it through a boutique never having tried it on.  It is completely her.  I had a harder time choosing, but I love the dress.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Beautiful dress and pics! I love the one of the back of the two of you walking around the bend. Thanks for sharing!

And your siggy makes me chuckle ;)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love your dress. Very pretty!
  • Options

Love the pic of the both of you in the carousel

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FAB veil and everything else! There are so many beautiful things about your wedding. I'm so happy to see a glimpse of it and what you represent.
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited May 2010
    Wow!  Your photos are gorgeous and I agree, the photo of you two on the carousel is wonderful.  It looks like it was such a fun day.

And thanks for the reminder that venue and city can make the vintage feel echo throughout the event.  Our wedding will be in Annapolis, in a hotel that dates back to the 1700s, complete with cobblestone street as well.  :)

Salute!
  • Options
    NukkeNukke member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2010
    they really are gorgeous photos!  I think my favourite is the shot where your backs are to the camera and you can see the blue-ish cobblestone street with the green moss growing between the bricks.  The photo is so colourful.

Your photographer really captured some beautiful candid photos of you two, though.  You're both smiling so sincerely, and you look so deep-down happy. 

I love that you two had completely different bouquets as well as the obvious (different dresses,and veils.)  And you both looked so beautiful!
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards