Nevada-Las Vegas

Double Decker Bus- how many stops and where

I'm sure I could ask them this question directly, but I wanted to hear from you knotties directly.....We are doing a two hour "tour" as a welcome party. Anyone who has done this or is planning on doing this- where did you go, how many stops?, did you bring an Ipod like they mentioned you can, or did you have the tour guide like she mentioned? Was the tour guide worth it?
Photobucket

Re: Double Decker Bus- how many stops and where

• edited December 2011
    I will go find my review for you. I just used them for this March 18th.
  • edited December 2011
    In regards to my review below - the route DD Bus had planned for us did not work out. If you are off on your timing it makes it difficult to catch some of the strip shows like the Bellagio fountains - which we had planned.

Double Decker Bus Company: A-

We hosted our meet and greet from 5 to 7. This was Day 3 for me and I was starting to feel a little run down. The guests really enjoyed the bus – however there were a few minor glitches and some serious wind! The iPod connection kept going out the first half. The breaker kept flipping. Seeing that I planned out all the music I was a little bummed. On the way back it was fixed. In regards to the route – I am sure everyone’s group is different, but ours really could have cared a less about the Vegas sign. Since the stop is so close to the Mandalay Bay it really felt like we just got on, and now were getting off. Only four people got off for a picture. Next – downtown Vegas warning. I am sure your future in-laws will totally NOT do this, but my father-in-law thought it would be a great idea if they stayed downtown since they wanted to go there anyway! So we lost about 10 people at his suggestion. I almost died. It was VERY hard to keep everyone organized with the downtown stop and we lost a LOT of time. Also a word to the wise – our brains were really fried on Day 3 from too much partying. We went to drop off the liquor at the DDB Company and used the address on the receipt. Mistake. It was a mail stop. This was not a highlight of our trip. We ended up scrapping the pre drop off and used the coolers that we picked up from RSVP Rental Company for the vista suite.

• aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went from MB to Bellagio to Paris and back.  I had thought to try to get to Fremont Street as well, but the driver advised against it because we wouldn't get back in time.  Ours was mainly for WP photos, so we didn't have the tour guide or background music, but it was a lot of fun.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011
    thanks good to know about Dtown....we were considering it but think we will skip it based off that :)
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards