Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Falmouth Guest Accomodations

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if people had any trouble with hotels in the Falmouth/Mashpee area? I FINALLY got the Holiday Inn to send me a contract to review, but it took weeks. I can't seem to get the Falmouth Inn to call me back. Any other suggestions out there?

also wondering where you all stayed the night of your wedding! We dont need anything horribly fancy or specific. ANY advice is greatly appreciated!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Falmouth Guest Accomodations

• We are using the Holiday Inn Hyannis for our wedding in November. Is this the one you are considering using?
    They have been fairly quick to answer my questions, and the rooms are the nicest I've seen for a Holiday Inn! The suites are really cool split level suites with large decks, which is a nice perk.
  • My daughter used the seacrest in North Falmouth and was pleased with them. HTH
  • My daughter used the seacrest in North Falmouth and was pleased with them. HTH
  • I (as well as other guests) stayed at the SeaCrest in Falmouth as well. I had my wedding there, so I was able to do a room block through that. I'm sure they would coordinate a room block for you as well. They can be pricey depending on the time of year, and do require a two night minimum in the summer months, but that is typical with most Cape hotels. It is a gorgeous location right on Old Silver Beach and all of the rooms have been renovated within the last year. Where are you having your wedding? You could try Admiralty Inn (cheap, but only avergae quality), Coonamesset Inn, Beach Breeze Inn. I had friends stay at the Admiralty because it was most affordable. Nothing special, but provided a room with a bed. Good luck and hope this helps. 
  • We had people stay at the Mariner Motel-- very basic, but fine, reasonably priced, and they were able to offer a few rooms without a 2 night minimum in October, and Inn on the Square-- nicer, more expensive, inflexible 2 night min. We stayed at Inn on the Square and they didn't even give us a special room or discount, but the rooms were nice. This was Columbus Day weekend a couple years ago.
  • We are taking over the Falmouth Heights Motor Lodge for Memorial Day weekend. They have motor-lodge to beach-house accomodations and have a range of quality and prices. They are close to the beach, close to the harbor and they have a picnic area we are going to use for our afterparty. Check it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards