Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Centerpieces

I'm trying to fiqure out what to do for centerpieces.
Something simple.... don't want to use flowers.
Any ideas?

Re: Centerpieces

• Options
    I got hand me down glass bowls and putting water beads in them with a small candle in the center... Whens your wedding?? 

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • Options

i love weddinggawker.com its like pinterest but just for weddings. they have great ideas. what season is your wedding? are you using specific colors. there are lots of things you could do depending on when and where your wedding is.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for the ideas.
    Wedding is in May, colors are purple in silver.
  • Options
    you could always do lanterns or big hurricane style vases with large candles. i saw a nice centerpiece once with a large lantern and inside they painted the first letter of their last name and placed it inside and then surrounded it with lots of votives and tea lights on the table. Christmas Tree Shop in Cherry Hill always has great stuff thats inexpensive that would be great for spring centerpieces.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I have planned a wedding where we did cylinder vases, submersible lights, water beads, round mirrors underneath on the tables, 4-5 votives and a sprinkling of silk flower petals - almost everything we used was ordered off of ebay so the cost was very low.  i was able to assemble the vases ahead of time by preparing the beads, putting them in the vases and covering with plastic wrap to transport.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards