Oregon

Affordable Outdoor Wedding Venue

Hey all! 
I've been searching for an outdoor wedding venue and need some help. I'm on a pretty small budget, and don't want to spend more than $2000. Here are some of the things I'm looking for:
Outdoor - trees, creek, mountains, or something similar
Accomodate 100-150 guests
Indoor reception, maybe with an outdoor patio
Dance floor, alcohol permitted, outside caterer permitted
Must stay open late (~11:30pm) and allow a DJ. 

Anywhere in the portland area would be great. I have family flying in from all over the US and I don't want to make them travel too much further.

Looking forward to your suggesions. Thanks Knotties!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Affordable Outdoor Wedding Venue

• The Lake House at Blue Lake Park almost fits all of your requirements! The only thing they don't allow is an outside cater, but they work pretty well with certian budgets and I think you might be able to bring in your own food if you want to do it yourself. 

Other than that, it's located in Fairview OR, which is pretty close to the airport, they have a nice view of the lake and a house that is separated from the main park with tons of free parking for guests. The house isn't huge but has room for food, dancing, and a few large tables as well as a stone courtyard in front that they normally suggest for dancing as well, in which case you could have more of the reception indoors. 

They have a little more info on facebook  if you want to check it out. 

• We're having ours at Cedarville Park www.cedarvillepark.net. The venue meets all the requirements that you have outlined.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards