Arkansas
Options

Eureka Springs Wedding

Hi!  I am getting married at Angel At Rose Hall in April and have a few questions if anyone can answer them.  TIA!  I have heard that Eureka isnt very kid friendly.  I have been there before and I didnt notice if it was or not.  :/  My kids (8 and almost 1) will be there for our wedding and also my niece and nephew.  Is there anything fun for them to do in Eureka?  We are going up two days before the wedding so we can spend some time letting the kids have fun. 

Re: Eureka Springs Wedding

• Options
    Hello,  fellow Eureka Springs Bride,

Congratulations!! I am getting married in November at Thorncrown Chapel. Anyways, as to kid activities, we took my future step children up for memorial day weekend and found lots to do in Eureka Springs. There was kayaking on the white river, there is an observation tower behind one of the tourist shops along 62, Thorncrown Chapel is awesome to visit. We hung out around the 1886 Crescent Hotel.   We didnt' go on the ghost tour at the hotel, but will the next visit, didn't make it to pivot rock and natural bridge but the kids were very excited about that. Inspiration point is a wonderful place to stop and take in the scenery. There are things to do with kids here. Especially if you are outdoorsy. Beaver lake is not very far from Eureka Springs and it offers swimming, boating, and scuba. If you have time War Eagle Mill is about 45 minutes away and it is kinda cool to check out.  There are alot of cavern tours around the area that I think the kids would enjoy.  Hope this helps!!! If you find something incredibly awesome to do with the kiddos in that area please share,

• Options
    Good stuff!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards