New Mexico
Options

DJ/entertainment services

Hi!! 
I am wondering if anyone has reccommendations for a DJ in the Albuquerque area?? I want someone who is professional and not annoying on the microphone but also isn't too expensive... It would also be nice if they could mic our ceremony too since it is outdoors.  If anyone has any recommendations or places to stay away from I would really appreciate it!!

Re: DJ/entertainment services

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dreamfactory does a good job - not annoying. Be sure to get Patrick on the mic for your event. Cutmaster also does a great job. I've seen a lot of bad DJ's and those two companies so far are the best. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call Brian Billingham at Albuquerque DJ, they dj all the high school dances.  He did my reception and was AMAZEBALLS!!!!

Everyone danced non-stop!! I wish I could get married again so I could have him dj! Bets dance party ever!
  • Options

Our Dj just started his business so he is super cheap compared to other DJs in Alb and he did an incredible job! His name is Dennis and his number is 505-814-4212! He was very organized, very attentive and was perfect on the mike! GL!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards