Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Bridal Blossoms - Free wedding flower show

I haven't posted on here in a long time but I thought this event would be a big help to a lot of brides.  I got an email from the florist I used for my wedding, Whimsical Welcomes, that she is having a free flower sample show on Feb. 3rd at Shearer Elegance B&B in Limerick, PA.  She is going to display centerpieces and bouquets. Looks like there is a bridal shop coming in and she'll talk about bouquet shapes and dresses. There is a lot more going on so if you want more information go to Leslie's website:  WhimsicalWelcomes.com and sign up.  My flowers were gorgeous and she is such a nice person to work with.   I hope it's okay to post this.

Re: Bridal Blossoms - Free wedding flower show

• I was going to post about this show too.  I'm using Leslie and very excited to see what she comes up with so I'm going.  I think she's having a few more of these all with different themes and flowers.  Anyone want to meet up there?
  • Leslie from Whimsical Welcomes was my florist too. She's awesome!  My flowers were beautiful and exactly what I wanted. She knows a lot about flowers and I'm sure she would have a lot of good information to offer new brides.  whimsicalwelcomes.com 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards