South Carolina-Charleston

jewelry

My mother wants to buy my wedding jewelry for my christmas present but I don't know what I want!  I was wondering what type of jewelry did yall wear for your wedding and where did you get it from?

Re: jewelry

• edited December 2011
    I wore diamond and pearl earrings and necklace and a pearl bracelet (borrowed from my mom).  I got the earrings at Wagers in Mt. Pleasant and the necklace is Yonamine.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • cougarettecougarette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dress has a halter top with a lot of beading, so I'm not wearing a necklace.  I'm wearing diamond studs that FI gave me for Christmas a few years ago.

2013 Reading Challenge

2013 Reading Challenge
    Amanda (cougarette) has read 10 books toward her goal of 75 books.
    hide
  • kje120kje120 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore pearl and diamond earrings from Kohl's, a pearl and rhinestone bracelet that I borrowed from a friend (my something borrowed), and my grandmother's pearl necklace.
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my jewelry made by Rachael Nagel. She's made ppl jewelry for their weddings before, and she's made TONS of jewelry for me to match my outfits.... she will go to the bead store with you and can make anything from what you pick out. She used to work at the Beaded Venus in Mt. Pleasant... She's great. Her email is: bornlucky17@gmail.com. She can send pics of what she's made.

Hope this is helpful.
  • edited December 2011

if your looking for something pearl, or beaded. i'd def check out Sally Bettes Shop on Market Street {they are a botique located in the old sea & shell near kaminskys}. they carry Nicholas Lane jewelry and it's gorgeous and very reasonably priced!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards