Maryland
Options

Newly engaged need a venue in OC!

So I am googled out and turning to my fellow brides on where to go for wedding venues in Ocean city. We know we want to get married on the beach, and i just know i don't want the reception looking like a banquet hall. 

Any ideas of venues? djs? bands? 

Any help!!! 

Re: Newly engaged need a venue in OC!

• Options
    My wedding photographer, Gillette Portrait Arts, is based in Snow Hill, MD, near Ocean City. Their blog, www.gilletteportraitarts.com/blog, features a lot of weddings from that area. It may be helpful to check it out as a way to see local venues, what bakers other brides have used, etc. And if you need a photographer, Raye and Kristie are fantastic. I love their work so much that I have gifted their photography services to friends and family twice so far, and have recommended them to other friends and family, too.
  • Options
    My friends got married at Lighthouse Sound and it was beautiful. It's just across the 90 bridge from OC I believe. 

PIctures don't really do it justice, but if you're in the area, I'd check it out. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have the venue....now just need everything that comes with it..Thanks lovekiss for your post but they are a bit pricey for my budget. 
    Becky do you know where she had her guest stay?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards