New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Why do I do this to myself? :-(

All I hope and pray is to have a sunny day for my wedding....Well I just checked the extended forecast for next Saturday my wedding day..... and it's showing a 60% chance of rain :-(

I could kick myself!  I'm asking all brides to put positive energy out there for me for a sunny day haha.

Here's hoping the forecast is SO wrong!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Why do I do this to myself? :-(

• Options
    edited December 2011

It will change by next week,when i got married it rained everyday & even the night before my wedding,but on the actual day it was beautiful outside.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    So you're wedding is the day after mine -- ahhh! I got like NO sleep last night. Well I haven't for a week or so now. I have SO much to do this weekend. It will be fine. Look at the weather yesterday - it poured and poured and then was so beautiful come afternoon time! Smile

I will wish for sun for you and you do the same for me!!

Kris
  • Options
    MidgetteMidgette member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I refused to watch the weather! It is what it is!
    It can change that night!
    Weather people get paid to be wrong ;)

• Options
    MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tina you have such a great outlook! I'm gonna go with that.

Kris - I'm praying to the higher powers that be that we have a beautifull wedding day w/ blue skies and sunshine! 

LOL just for argument sake I checked the Farmer's Almanac (ok I know I'm getting a little freaky but now I'm done and going to go to the gym)  its says sunny and pleasant for the first week of May! I'm goin w/ the Farmer's!!!!!! Kiss
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    stop looking at the weather right now missy!!! It is going to change 100 times before the big day comes! Listen to Tina!
  • Options
    ssagessage member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It POURED on my wedding day...I had also checked the forecast before and just said to myself what Tina did...it is what it is and I can't change it...and it is about us and not the weather.

So, what did that mean for my wedding...my ceremony had to change (it was originally supposed to be outdoors), I didn't get to take any photos around the golf course.  However, there were breaks in the rain....I got GORGEOUS pictures outside on my parent's portch with the foliage in the background....the girls and i got to walk to/from our limo without getting wet and I still got some outdoor photos after the ceremony...it wasn't all over the golf course like we were supposed to but they came out GORGEOUS...the sky was a beautiful backdrop and I can't thank my photog enough for being able to get me those photos.  Our wedding was a blast!

Your wedding will be a blast...you will look gorgeous and you will have fun.  The rain can't stop that!

And, they say it is good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    mockninemocknine member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hang in there!!  A week is still a long ways a way for a weather prediction.  Plus, there is no reason to worry yourself about this, because it is probably the ONE thing you truly have no control over.  If it does rain, you will have some pretty awesome pictures still.  Take a look on the internet... pictures in the rain are actually really nice!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    MYLOVE315MYLOVE315 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Might I reiterate that YOUR GUYS ROCK! You're just the absolute best.  Thanks for
    being my voice of reason. I will listen to all your words of wisdom...and thanks for sharing some of your stories -- In the end it always works out Kiss
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Actually, the forcast I see says rain this week but the weekend is nice (but still too many days away to mean much).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    BOTH OUR DAYS HAVE CHANGED TO PARTLY CLOUDY!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards