Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Kleinfelds in NYC

So on Saturday I went to try to "Say Yes To The Dress" but was disappointed.  The two ladies helping me were okay.  The primary consultant appeared that she was listening to me but when she came back with dresses it seemed like she forgot what I said.  I would recommend going here only if you have an exact idea of what you want in a dress.

The place looks just like it does on the show, although a bit smaller.  They must use a wide-angle lens.  And I was surprised it was a little dirty in the dressing room i.e. carpet and marks on the wall.  Maybe I just expected more since they are on TV.     

Oh well!  I am a little sad that I have not found my dress yet.  With the trip to Kleinfelds I have tried on a total of 21 dresses now.  The search continues next week at MB Bride. 

Re: Kleinfelds in NYC

• Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've had a few friends and acquaintances go there to shop - some had great experiences and some really didn't.  I think it's fun you went to Kleinfeld's, even if you didn't find the dress yet, and now you have a good idea of what you like/don't like.  GL at MB Bride!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds like a fun experience regardless of the outcome!  I have always thought it would be fun to dress shop there just because I am obsessed with the show!  Good luck finding The One!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards