Not Engaged Yet
Options

How is your Saturday?

FI and I each own a home (filled with stuff) and he has an apartment. So, we are trying to get rid of our stuff. My parents and I went to the flea market today to sell stuff! I was shocked, we made a few hundred dollars selling some furniture and mostly knicknacks from around my house!! I didn't realize how much "junk" had accumulated over the past 6 years! I was so excited when we counted the money at the end of the morning! We are going back tomorrow morning to try to get rid of more stuff.

And, on an even happier note, FI is coming into town tonight and we are ordering pizza and tasting wedding cakes for dessert!!! Nom nom nom!

And this made me laugh...

~~December 3, 2011~~

Re: How is your Saturday?

• Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! :)

All I've done today is buy a new one piece swim suit. I'm starting camp counseling next week, so I needed a nice modest suit for that. It's sure modest. I feel like a olympic swimmer in it.

Oh, I also played Settlers of Catan all afternoon with Jeff and his roommate. I won every time. Great day!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9f1db6af-0961-4717-afd2-a7f90d975774Post:6e6464c8-00b8-4db8-9f6d-158c1c984085">Re: How is your Saturday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! :) All I've done today is buy a new one piece swim suit. <strong>I'm starting camp counseling next week, so I needed a nice modest suit for that</strong>. It's sure modest. I feel like a olympic swimmer in it. Oh, I also played Settlers of Catan all afternoon with Jeff and his roommate. I won every time. Great day!
    Posted by polkadot111[/QUOTE]

What kind of camp do you work at? I'm the director of a Girl Scout camp here in northern Ohio! Is it an overnight camp? Or a day camp?

I love, love, love working at camp! Everyone keeps saying once I'm married, I won't go back to camp, but I have told FI that camp is major part of who I am, and I plan on being at camp after marriage! I'm a camp lifer :)
    ~~December 3, 2011~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww girl scout camp! I used to go to one when I was little.

We're just bored at work and waiting for 10 to get here so we can go on our date.
    5/27/12
  • Options
    peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Aw, I used to love GS Camp.  :)  Maybe wherever I end up living I'll get involved again.  I'd love to be a leader.

Today has been okay.  Grandparents got back, we did a lot of cleaning since we're having a party tomorrow.  And I'm making cupcakes right now.  I'll post pictures once they're done.  They're going to be EPIC - I have to go melt chocolate now :)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    polkadot111polkadot111 member
    edited December 2011
    Ember, just a day camp! I'll be the horse camp counselor probably. Honestly, I have no idea yet! It seems a bit unorganized, but it's a summer job, so whatever. haha. I am excited!
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_saturday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:9f1db6af-0961-4717-afd2-a7f90d975774Post:6e6464c8-00b8-4db8-9f6d-158c1c984085">Re: How is your Saturday?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! :) All I've done today is buy a new one piece swim suit. I'm starting camp counseling next week, so I needed a nice modest suit for that. It's sure modest. I feel like a olympic swimmer in it. Oh,<strong> I also played Settlers of Catan all afternoon with Jeff and his roommate. I won every time. Great day</strong>!
    Posted by polkadot111[/QUOTE]

I love this game...it's SO much fun!
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards