Texas-Austin
Options

Cheap Wedding Dresses for sale?

Any ideas of where I can get a dress for $500 or less?  I really like the vintage, lacey, form fitting dresses.

I wear a size 2 if anyone is selling their dress.

Re: Cheap Wedding Dresses for sale?

• Options
    edited December 2011

I have a dress than I am selling. It is brand new with tags - size 6 (in wedding dress size). It's probably not the style you are looking for but it's definitely worth a shot! Do you want me to e-mail you pictures of it?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    mine will be available after my oct 29th wedding for $500 or less.  street size 2, lace, form fitting, not sure if it would be considered vintage, but it's definitely not modern.  google pronovias olvera and let me know if you'd like more info?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should try David's Bridal. I went in on a whim and ended up spending about $550 on the dress I purchased because it was on sale.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes Please!  lchapline@ship-aml.com is my email address.

Thank you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in March...If I don't get the dress until November then I wouldn't have time to get it altered and get bridal portraits...do you agree?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MrsFutureManes - I just sent you an email :)

Just to let you know - I got my dress last August (09) Took it to get altered in April - got it back in May did my bridal portraits in July and my wedding is in October!
  • Options
    kiarrai77kiarrai77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have a Mellisa Sweet Hallie. I am a size 2 and it fit me perfectly.  $400.

http://www.priscillaofboston.com/dress_detail.jsp?gid=24&sfid=228

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards