Washington-Seattle
Options

First bad vendor meeting

And by bad, I mean I was stood up:(  I took recommendations for H&MU from here and looked for a person.  I like to try and meet with vendors (especially ones I'll be spending time with) before booking.  This one vendor sid she didn't normally meet before booking but would be happy to if I came to her.  I love compromise!  Our emails went great back and forth and I zipped up north this morning only to sit in a startbucks by my lonesome.  I called twice, ringing to voicemail both times.  I left a message and finally left after 40 minutes.

What do you ladies think - what would be a reasonable excuse (save weather causing both email and cell to be out, and a car accident) to give this vendor another shot?

Re: First bad vendor meeting

• Options
    Um I am not sure. I guess if she calls back and has a legtimate reason I would give her another chance. 
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Really? I wouldn't give her another chance, because I would hate to be stood up on my wedding day. Very unprofessional. Unless she was in an accident or something.
  • Options
    I wouldn't try contacting her again. Start looking for someone else unless she calls you and has a REALLY good excuse.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards