South Asian Weddings
Options

Hello Again, Everyone!

I have been absent for a while. Looking around it looks like there's not been that much activity lately. How is everyone?

For those who don't remember me, I am an American marrying an Indian man, Ryan. I am moving to India.

We I are getting married in India in December. We won't be having a US wedding, unfortunately. I am having to accept my parents won't be there. However, I am so happy to have a goal to work towards. I have found my dress and will be ordering it next week.

How about all of you? For the engaged, how are your plans coming? For everyone, why don't we re-introduce ourselves?
My blog
"I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." -Isaiah 61:10 NKJV

Re: Hello Again, Everyone!

• Options
    Welcome back!  Of course we remember you!

Congrats on the plans moving along.  I'm sorry to hear there won't be a US wedding, but at least now you can really get down to planning.  December is the best season in India (nice and cool!) so when you go you can actually do some sight-seeing.  From Gurgaon you can very easily visit Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.  Jaipur is the best (I have to say that, it's DH's hometown LOL)!

Do you have a picture of the dress?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards