Students

sucky week

This week has just really sucked.  From the weather being miserable to class just making me crazy.  I am also responsible for passing out these books to everyone ($130 book for free) so I stay after class to pass them out, I actually had people complain to me that I am making them stay after class (10min max) to pick up a stinking FREE book.  Yes-because I want to stay at school an extra 45 min to pass them. And to top it off I have a mandatory seminar from 8-5 today and tomorrow. is it Sun yet?

sorry I know this was lj and whiny, I just had to get it off my chest and I figured you all would understand some of it.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
Fred Rogers

Re: sucky week

• 4weeks!  I think i can I think I can I think I can....
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Sorry that you've had a sh*tty week. The 4 weeks will fly by and you can finally relax a bit from school.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Sorry your week sucked :-(
    imageimageAnniversary
  • edited February 2010
    The good thing about a bad week is, the weekend hits and it's over.  My week sucked too, since I was snowed in my house all week.  Here's hoping both of us have better weeks coming up.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm with you on the weather.  I am longing for no snow and 70 degrees!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2011 Reading Challenge

Jessica has read 16 books toward her goal of 150 books.
    hide
    "It's fine to have an open mind, just not so open your brains fall out."
  • haha! Lucky and Laura my sister and her family are up in the area.  School was cancelled all last week so she had 4 kids suck in the house while her H was on a business trip!

Heres to a better week! I think last week was bad for everyone in my class, the flu is spreading through the class like wildfire.  I think I am going to wear a mask to class today as a joke :) 
    Fred Rogers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards