Maryland-Baltimore
Options

Inexpensive Venue for around 80 people

I am looking for a ceremony & reception venue for my wedding. The guest list is about 80 people. I'm looking for somewhere affordable. The budget for the entire reception is about $5000, so we're hoping to find a venue to rent for under $1000. I'm open to anywhere in Baltimore or the surrounding areas. Somewhere with outdoor space for a ceremony would be great but not a must. I hope you ladies have some good ideas for me. Thanks!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Inexpensive Venue for around 80 people

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hebron House in Ellicott City. They have an outdoor amphitheatre for the ceremony space which is beautiful all by itself, so minimal decoration is needed. They also have a large house on the grounds which would be perfect for about 80 ppl. You can also use the grounds outdoors for the reception if you want. You choose your own caterer or bring your own food, so that can cut back on food costs. My fiance and I booked this space for our wedding next year, just a few weeks ago. Total cost to rent is $1000. It's a great place! Best wishes finding a venue!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I forgot to add that there is a backup plan built into the contract in case of rain or really warm weather, so no worries there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll second Hebron House, we're getting married there this September! For a budget wedding this is the perfect place because the contract doesn't have millions of stipulations like most venues. Do check it out, you won't regret it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards