Texas-Austin

Pampered Chef Bridal Shower

Hello Brides,
If you need help with your bridal shower or engagement party please let me know! I am a pampered chef consultant and can help with your party. We have lots of fun/games and it’s inexpensive. I offer a cooking show with you as my assistant (if you want of course), and a free seasons best cookbook for all your guests! You don’t have to have a bridal shower to register with me. But you do get….Personalized attention from me your consultant to answer any questions you may have, help you choose the products that are right for you, and assist you in managing your registry. Up to $200 in free products*, 4 items at 50% off*, and 30% off* any additional items you’d like to purchase. *See website for more details!
The best part is you don’t have to do a thing ... just register for the products you want. Your friends’ and family members’ purchases add up to earn the rewards for you.
Innovative, high-quality kitchen tools. 24-hour/7-day access to your registry. A registry packet, including a current Pampered Chef® catalog and 30 complimentary registry announcement cards. Free shipping on your Registry Rewards order. 10% off any order for an entire year! If you have any questions please email me at
donya.wesseler@us.army.mil or you can visit my personal website www.pamperedchef.biz/donya">https://www.pamperedchef.biz/donya Thanks and congrats on your engagement!

Re: Pampered Chef Bridal Shower

• SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Vendors are not allowed to post. Also, hosting a shower where someone is pressured into buying a certain overpriced item by the sheer fact that they are in attendance is in very poor taste. I wouldn't attend.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    How was this post deleted without me seeing it??
  • SarahPLizSarahPLiz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I reported it, and I imagine so did other people. I think it only takes 10 reports for a post to be deleted. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I check the boards almost daily. You could just leave them for me to do, and then they get banned. She is still on the knot, because the post was only deleted. Her other messages still show up on other boards, and when I ban, it deletes everything she has up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards