Pennsylvania-Central

** Dominique1219 **

Just remembered you asked for photographer recs a few months ago. Who did you end up booking? 
image image
Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12

Re: ** Dominique1219 **

• edited December 2011
    Oh hey!  Getting paged is exciting, haha!  I ended up going with Minnig Photography...they had our date open and were close to us.
  • mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha, pages are definitely exciting! It's like getting real legit non-junk ground mail. :) 

Aw, well, can't wait to see some e-pics! How are you coming along with your other vendors? 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    I'm excited to see our e-pics too.  We got them done in April and they are taking foreverrrrr getting them back to us. (Were told end of May...it's now almost July.)  But I think they turned out great!

Our vendors have been great.  I had a scare with our reception venue (Holiday Inn Williamsport) because the coordinator we were working with left and a new one came on, but she's been wonderful too.

Also, our florist is great.  She used to work for Nevill's but started her own business and has amazing pricing.

Well, sorry to write a book, haha.  Thanks for asking!
    edited December 2011
    Aww, sorry to hear about your delay in e-pics. But ::small voice:: I think some girls on here warned you about his slow pace... :- /  Make sure to post them over here when you get them! 

We had a similar hiccup with our venue coordinator too. It gave me panic attacks for weeks until I got to iron out the details. Happy to hear it worked out. The Holiday Inn is a pretty place. 

Who's the florist? Wonder if I've heard the same before. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    Oh yeah...I knew it'd take a while...which I wouldn't have minded.  But what makes me really annoyed is that we were told when to expect them (which sounded longer than usualy to me) and are still waiting a month after when we were told.  But ah well, worse things could happen.

Our florist is Cindy Bender, I believe she's out of Hughesville.
    edited December 2011
    They shot my friend/knottie's wedding in early August. They told her 8-10 weeks for her gallery. She got them more than five months later. I hope you have a better experience! 

Oh, don't know the name. Does she have a shop?  

Did you book a DJ yet? 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • edited December 2011
    Oh, boo.  I hope it doesn't take that long!  I think they just overbook themselves and need to slow down a bit.

Cindy doesn't have her own shop...she works out of her home.  Because of this, her prices are amazing...but you can't tell from her work, which is beautiful!  I think she does a lot of the floral stuff at the big catholic church in Williamsport (name escapes me right now.)

Our DJ is Top Gun Sounds who are friends of ours from Bloomsburg.  I'm really picky, so I'm glad I know them and they won't hate the fact that I have a 2 page long "do not play" list...and basically have every song for cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing planned out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards