Hawaii
Options

Hair & Makeup in Maui

I am trying to decide on someone to do my hair and makup but having a hard time. Do you all have pro/cons, reviews, pricing?

Thanks!

Re: Hair & Makeup in Maui

• Options
    edited January 2012
    I'm finding it hard too. I think I want airbrush so it will last. Jean Muldoon does not do airbrush. I'm looking into Camiko makeup by Camille from another poster. $140 for makeup only, this includes a pre-trial too, nice for the rehearsal. Or $95 for the day of includes lashes as well. If using them I would go with bridalhaironmaui per Camille's recommendation. OR Mariah's mane (Shelly) is supposed to be super fun but I cannot get pricing on her. I emailed her today and she got back to me, but still waiting on more details. Also, Dan Sanchez and Jessica Waite are highly regarded as probably the best, but they come at a steep price apparently. I emailed them last week and still haven't heard back. I don't need someone to do miracles so I probably will go with more of a mid range just because Shelly, bridalonmaui  and Camille get excellent reviews too. But I am still trying to come up with a decision. I really like Camille makeup though, but she doesn't do hair. Have to book 2 people, hope that won't be a pain. GL
    Visit Maui.Weddings.com Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards