Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Album?

Hello Knotties! I am in need of album help. I had planned to do our album myself using MPIX, they have a very nice mounted album. However, I have come to realize that I cannot combine Black and white and color photos - its all of one or all of the other. Needless to say I want to know if there are other sites out there that do mounted albums. I do not want the paged albums like on snapfish. Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Album?

• Options
    JulzRulzJulzRulz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If your photos are digital and already converted to black and white, just have mpix process them as if they are color.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Make sure your photographer gives you the rights to make prints if you want to make your own album.
  • Options
    artistmadeartistmade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    check out the below link for something different
  • Options
    picturiapresspicturiapress member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For a bookstore quality coffee table book designed for you....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Well everyone else is throwing their website into the ring, so I might as well do it too.  I will tell you that there are a lot of online vendors specializing in photo albums, although about 90% cater only to professional photographers.  You can also get an album much cheaper through sites like Snapfish, although you will get what you pay for.  Feel free to check my site out also.

-Jimmy P
  • Options
    sdump1sdump1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What happened to the rule where vendors are not allowed to post in the boards? It's becoming like an ad board  in here.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards