Not Engaged Yet
Options

Friday!

It's FRIDAY!  And we have a long weekend ahead of us ladies!

So, tell me (and I know you told Rach yesterday), what are you doing this weekend?  Are you staying at work all day or are you leaving after lunch?

And...let's lovefest this up.  What's your favorite part about NEY?
I french with my man
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Friday!

• Options

Hiya
    I have to work all day, boo.  I get out at 4, I expect it to be a long slow day here though. Blah. After work I'm getting a pedicure, yay!! The BF & I are repainting the bathroom tonight and hopefully it comes out lighter this time. Saturday we have a wedding to go to, but it's local.  Not sure what the rest of the plans for the weekend are, hopefully one BBQ will be thrown in there.

favorite part about NEY- the people of course, I've met so many wonderful women on this board posting. 

Anniversary

• Options
    I'm here at the office from 6-10am. That's my typical friday schedule. Then I'm meeting up with FI and were going to check out 3 wedding venues. Hopefully fun and not exhausting!

Why do I love NEY you ask? The ladies here always give a boost when you need one, comfort you when you're going through sad times and SHOUT AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS when they're happy for each other!
  • Options
    I just got an iced coffee from Starbucks to get me through this low carb day. I'll be here til about 4pm...

I'm hoping to book our honeymoon this weekend. Maybe order my wedding band, finish the invites, fit into my dress, get cups added, get my toes done up pretty. And someone needs to invite me to their barbecue. I wanna grilled cheese burger and a sunburn/tan like whoa.

My love for NEY is definitely founded in the array of lady-types that frequent this board.

• Options
    Plans with friends this weekend, and enjoying that extra day off. I love NEY because at different times, it has helped me find my sanity, a few laughs, and new friends that I cherish greatly.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    I get off at four, then in the car for 1011 hrs of driving. My favorite party of NEY... I've meet great friends that I cherish and can see being old on my porch in a rocking chair with a vodka soda, yelling at younger kids with lol. You keep me grounded, sane and crazy all at the same time
  • Options
    SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    Hello! Yay for Friday! I'm at work until 2, which sounds nice but in reality I'm still working for 7 hours. Bleh.

Tonight: The hockey game (LET'S GO DEVILS!!!!).
    Tomorrow: Going to Philly to hang with Peek & Irish WOO!!!
    Sunday: Meeting with an officiant in the morning, hopefully going to the beach afterwards.
    Monday: Either going to the beach if we don't on Saturday or going to the park to lounge. 

Also at some point (Sunday or Monday) I want to go see the Chernobyl Diaries. We had passes for the screening last night but I went & bought my wedding dress instead :)

Favorite thing about NEY: I have made some of my very best friends here & I'm so grateful for that :)

• Options
    Tyler works all weekend, Monday included. I'm going to clean the hell out of the house and possibly go to Charlotte to visit my grandparents. It's an hour away and going there is kind of like ripping my nails out with a pair of pliers, but my grandma has been begging me to come visit, so as a good granddaughter, I'm going to try to make it up there, sigh.

And I like the snarkiness of the board. It pleases me.

• Options
    rdr- Can you share a link to your dress? I wanna see it in a clearer pic than a cell phone pic. Please?
  • Options
    Ugh, I just wrote out a whole response on my phone it lost it. Effing phone. Sooooo anyway, I'm still on Long Island, probably till tomorrow. I don't get to see my college best friend too often, so I'm really enjoying spending time with her her adorable daughter. My favorite part of NEY... The support I know I can always get here. I know that some of the friends I've made here are going to be my friends for life. Also, I can always count on you biatches for a good poop joke. 3

*******************************************************************************************

• Options
    Yay! Friday!  I'm working all day, but I get to leave an hour early (3:30).  After work BF and I are heading to northern MI.  Between traffic and construction it is probably going to be a long drive. 

I consider myself to be very new here, but so far it has been really nice getting to know you ladies.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to Re:Friday!:
    [QUOTE]I get off at four, then in the car for 1011 hrs of driving. My favorite party of NEY... I've meet great friends that I cherish and can see being old on my porch in a rocking chair with a vodka soda, yelling at younger kids with lol. You keep me grounded, sane and crazy all at the same time
    Posted by IrishDreamer[/QUOTE]

Holy damn Irish 1011 hours of driving? HA im just kidding I know what you meant!

Im here until 3. It is so slow today and I am ready to eat my lunch and its not even 10.

No major plans this weekend. Hoping the weather man is wrong yet again and that we don't get any of the storms they are predicting (so far they are 0-3 on storms although I am not complaining but I am sick of having to water my flowers myself!).

Sunday its supposed to be in the 90s so we are probably lounging in my parents pool having some drinks and soaking up the sun. Sometime this weekend I also have to do a 6 mile training run (shoot me now!).

• Options
    In Response to Re:Friday!:[QUOTE]In Response to Re:Friday!:I get off at four, then in the car for 1011 hrs of driving. My favorite party of NEY... I've meet great friends that I cherish and can see being old on my porch in a rocking chair with a vodka soda, yelling at younger kids with lol. You keep me grounded, sane and crazy all at the same timePosted by IrishDreamerHoly damn Irish 1011 hours of driving? HA im just kidding I know what you meant!Im here until 3. It is so slow today and I am ready to eat my lunch and its not even 10. No major plans this weekend. Hoping the weather man is wrong yet again and that we don't get any of the storms they are predicting so far they are 03 on storms although I am not complaining but I am sick of having to water my flowers myself!.Sunday its supposed to be in the 90s so we are probably lounging in my parents pool having some drinks and soaking up the sun. Sometime this weekend I also have to do a 6 mile training run shoot me now!. Posted by Stina51286[/QUOTE]

Stupid mobile site deletes my hyphens!!
  • Options
    I'm off at 3 today, and so is my H!  he's going to mow the lawn and then we're going out...  stopping by an old candy store, eating some Mediterranean food, grocery shopping, and then watching a movie!

tomorrow we're going out for my little bro's birthday dinner.

Sunday we'll go to morning church, then eat lunch and hang out with friends at an arts festival, and then grilling out in the evening.

Monday is a lazy day!

I like NEY because it gives me something to look at and people to interact with when my work load is slow.
  • Options
    motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Off at 3 today and going to pick up my new carbon fiber SUP paddle. Tomorrow I have stand up paddling in the morning and my final wedding dress fitting so excited and the final fitting for my tea ceremony traditional Vietnamese gown. Also getting Danish Man fitted for a traditional Vietnamese tea ceremony outfit.  Later in Saturday evening is a at home reception for one of Danish Man's friends that got married in Hawaii. 

Sunday is a BBQ at my parents house and Monday is open for some time in the sun and hanging with friends.

What I like about NEY, all the random people and threads I find here.  Such a variety of topics to be discussed.

• Options
    Well this weekend I'm going up north to FI's cabin. It should be fun! Except there are going to be lots of people there so I'm not so sure where I'll even be sleeping. Which, if you know me well enough, that makes me worried. 

I love NEY because I trust you guys so hard.  I'll share more things with you than I share with my IRL friends usually. You are all just so dang awesome.
    Used to be bourgehm. +1,500 posts. Silly knot
  • Options
    I'm late to the party, but I wanted to join in. This weekend I was supposed to be going to presite for a mission trip we're taking in a month and a half. I'm panicking a bit because I really need to go see the place and idk when i'll have time. Anyways, now I'm going to be home, lounging around today and tomorrow. Sunday I'm saying goodbye to one of my students and our whole group is really really sad. Monday I think we're doing wedding stuff? I love NEY because of how real everyone is, how unique everyone is, and all the different life histories we all bring to the table. I love you all so hard.
    --------------------------------------------------------------

"You're our early 20's BSC scarecrow. They cower at your maturity." - lennonkdc Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards