New Mexico

Table Assignments

Hi everyone!

So FI and I are going to be doing table assignments for the reception.  I saw a really cute table arrangments board on another post but was trying to figure out how to label each assignment.  So for husband and wife it makes sense for example "Bob & Sue Johnson Table 5"  But how would you do the labels for couples?  Should I put them under the males name "John Smith & Jade White  Table 4" or do I put each under their own last name "John Smith Table 4" and "Jade White Table 4"?  Also, how would you suggest doing children with different last names then their parents?  If I put "John and Jane Smith and Jimmy White" would that look too odd?

Here's a picture of what I'm trying to do.  Thanks for the help!!

Re: Table Assignments

• edited December 2011
    Hmmm I would say however you do it will be fine, and both ways some people will be coonfused lol I do a lot of events for work and there is always someone confused when they are looking for their name tag! I personally think you should do everyone seperate with their own last name. That seems the least confusing to me.. Good luck! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • BeazillaBeazilla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd put everyone seperate by their last name, although I've seen people seperated out by their first names at some weddings.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards