Rhode Island

Rehearsal Dinner suggestions

Hello!  My fiance and I are really struggling with picking a rehearsal dinner location.  Our church/rehearsal will be in Lincoln, RI.  We are hoping to have our rehearsal dinner in either the Lincoln or Providence area (though we are leaning towards Providence).  Since it will be July, something with a summer feel to it would be ideal.  We are looking for suggestions that won't break the bank too! 
Thanks so much!!

Re: Rehearsal Dinner suggestions

• asummerlyasummerly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also looking for a rehearsal dinner location in the Providence area as we are getting married in Pawtucket.  We are getting married in October.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Magdala9Magdala9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Need more information.  How many people?  and what is your budget per plate?

Providence has wonderful restaurants as does Cranston, Warwick, Pawtucket, Lincoln and the surrounding areas.    We held our reherasal dinner at 1149 in Warwick,  My Brother held his at Meritage in East Greenwich, My sister held hers at Spain in Cranston,  my MOH held hers at Hemenways in Providence, one BM held hers at Gregg's in Cranston.  Another BM held hers at Pak a Rang in Providence.  It depends on budget and size of party.   All were wonderful events with great food.
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure how fancy you're looking for, or how many people, but my fiancee and I are having our rehearsal dinner at Luxe Burger in downtown Providence. It's a "build your own burger" place with a full bar and a very cool feel to the place, and has the option to have it outdoors on their patio! 

If you have questions about it, just let me know!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • McManusKAMcManusKA member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you are looking for a summer feel (and I am not sure where you live) but we are having a backyard lobster bake. We wanted our guests to have the New England in the summer feel, and since our wedding is formal, it is nice to have the laid back rehearsal.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards