Wisconsin
Options

Beyond the Booth

Hello...I am getting married in 2011 and really want a photo booth. Has anyone been at a wedding or heard of Beyond the Booth. The pictures look better than the other photo booths that I have seen, cause you get more than face. Thank you in advance for your help!

Re: Beyond the Booth

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey!  I also looked at Beyond the Booth, Shutterbox, and Mugshotz Photobooths.  I decided to book Mugshotz Photobooths.  Make sure you ask how they all set up the actual booth, because I know that Beyond the Booth is slightly different than the others.  Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Beyond the Booth. I've been to two weddings with them and they are great! The photos on my bio are from them...even used four of their photos for our STDs! If we weren't getting married in Vegas, we'd hire them....now that I think about it, maybe we'll have them come to our AHR!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am so glad we had BTB at our wedding! It was a huge hit!  We initally talked about it, but not until my parents went to a friends wedding did we book them.  So much fun.  Hilarious pictures, and they captured a handful of guests that our photographer didn't.  (We also got married on Halloween, so we brought in hats/wigs/props for people to wear later in the night).  I highly recommend them.  Wonderful to work with every step of the way!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards