Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

What kind of food would you offer at a beach wedding???

Help girls! I need to figure out a menu for my beach wedding. I am only having a total of 10 people including myself and my groom. What would you offer and how much?? Thanks for any advice!!
White Kids Love Hip Hop.

Re: What kind of food would you offer at a beach wedding???

• ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A lady I know is doing a clam bake and then steamer pots and putting white paper across all the tables.
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    If it is just 10 people I'd go all out for an incredible meal at a restaurant near the ceremony site.  But that's just me. =) 
  • cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_kind-of-food-would-offer-beach-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:23Discussion:0055c548-a605-4eb9-98a0-e26cb55bf30bPost:b5e351e7-c744-43bc-91de-4db6b969addd">Re: What kind of food would you offer at a beach wedding???</a>:
    [QUOTE]If it is just 10 people I'd go all out for an incredible meal at a restaurant near the ceremony site.  But that's just me. =) 
    Posted by NOLAbridealmost[/QUOTE]
    I agree! With only 10 people you can get as fancy or as simple as you want. You can serve your favorites. Italian, Mexican, American, Asian, French, Seafood, etc... Pick your favorite type and go from there. HTH!
  • BrambleBerryBrambleBerry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If it's only 10 people, you can prob go with a fancy 5 course meal with wine pairings- that's what i would do.
  • lizznjohnlizznjohn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Im going with a shrimp and crab alfredo pasta, sausage, mini-muffalettas, a fruit and veggie tray and candy bar.
    White Kids Love Hip Hop.
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE mini muffalettas. Actually, I love everything you're serving.  =)   Do you have any vegetarians in the 10 people attending?  
  • lizznjohnlizznjohn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_kind-of-food-would-offer-beach-wedding?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:23Discussion:0055c548-a605-4eb9-98a0-e26cb55bf30bPost:29679d31-7edb-4155-b7f3-987771d38cf8">Re: What kind of food would you offer at a beach wedding???</a>:
    [QUOTE]LOVE mini muffalettas. Actually, I love everything you're serving.  =)   Do you have any vegetarians in the 10 people attending?  
    Posted by NOLAbridealmost[/QUOTE]

No! No vegetarians in the group. We all love meat. :)
    White Kids Love Hip Hop.
  • edited December 2011
    My friend having a beach wedding, on the cliff side overlooking the beach. His reception is taking place at a Marie Callendars banquet room, in front of the hotel. It have a dj, and are serving a food buffet. The beach can get cold at night,So he wanted the party late night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards