Missouri-St Louis

Photographer and Florist Referrals?

Has anyone worked with live.laugh.love fotography? (that's how they spell it)
Also I'm considering doing my own flowers, has anyone else attempted this.
Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Re: Photographer and Florist Referrals?

• Meagan0528Meagan0528 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there!  What is the name of the person that owns "live, laugh, love".   It sounds really familiar to me, but I can't place it....

I was planning on doing my own flowers to save money, but I started to get way too stressed about it.  My wedding is in June, and we all know Summers can be brutal around here.  I was worried about how to keep them all refridgerated until the ceremony (like I won't have enough to worry about that day). 
    I broke down and called Schnucks florist the other day, and it's going to be about the same price as ordering them off the internet, plus the $100 I was going to pay a friend to help me.  Total, they are going to cost about $750.

If you decide to do it, everyone told me the best website to use is www.fiftyflowers.com. And I checked it out, and their prices were lower than most of the other online places.  The problem is unless you know EXACTLY what you want and how many, it's really hard to order them online. 

Good luck!! :)
    Josh + Meagan 06.12.10/Baby J 11.8.12
    Uploaded with ImageShack.us Lilypie First Birthday tickers PersonalMilestone
  • edited December 2011
    I also seriously debated DIYing and went with Focus on Design (Schnuck's) florists as well.  They were just barely above what I'd be paying for the flowers themselves, and to have them done for me and delivered, it was worth the $65 difference.

As far as photogs go, I always recommend Amy Pflasterer.  She was my favorite vendor and people are still wowed with how amazing the pictures are.  
    White Knot
    Stand up for something you believe in. White Knot
  • edited December 2011
    I am using www.enchantedmemoriesforyou.com for my photos... they do great work & offer a photo book in the packages.  For flowers I am using Chic Events by Angie...her prices & level of service are amazing!
  • *bride2be**bride2be* member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Rich West for our flowers and Jodi Schlosser Photography for our photos!
  • blahhahblahhah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also used Rich West for flowers and loved him!  Kelly Park Photography did our pics and she, too, was fabulous.
  • ckcurlsckcurls member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Rich West as well and he has been great so far to work with! He always responds quickly to my calls or emails. Plus he is very reasonably priced.
  • mmdpmmmdpm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Brandy Patterson for my photography and I am in love!  She is super sweet, organized and really gives you what you want.  http://www.brandypattersonphotography.com/

Good luck!
  • mskristen2003mskristen2003 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    IE images is awesome and Cary Klein photography-both are super reasonably priced, you get a lot of product/time for your money and both are super energentic.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Sal Cincotta Photography (salcincotta.com) and Ann Rabbitt (thornstudio.net) were both phenomenally talented and worth every penny.  My photography and my flowers really stood out from the average wedding.
    "The only true currency in this bankrupt world... is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." -Lester Banks, Almost Famous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards