Interracial Weddings

:::LittleLuckyPenny:::

Where you hiding babe??
Vacation White Knot

Re: :::LittleLuckyPenny:::

• Hey chica!

Just around!  I sent you a PM last week....
    How's the job situation working out?  How's the planning going?  I'm starting to freak (small freak-out) because it's actually hitting me that we're in March and we're now in double-digits!  It's starting to feel very real.

• I don't see a new PM from you luv; sorry :(

Work so stinks right now; I had a little "racial" issue with my director who compared me to a slave because of my hair...yeah - that happened.

So I'm taking a little break from life in general right now; I'm glad I've got you to talk to! I've never met you in person but I feel like you help me get my crap in perspective :) Thanks for that...

So spill...how was vaca?
    Vacation White Knot
  • Us brides, and more importantly, Caribbean women in IR relationships, have each other's back! I'm glad I have you to talk with also. The last PM was in regards to your job situation you were upset about. I have to ask, "what the heck" is going on at that job?!? I had to re-read that post about the slave hair! I'm dying to know what went on (PM me if you don't want to post it here). Vacay was good, standing in line for hours just to have 5 seconds with NBA stars we love; I wouldn't have it any other way :) Saw the fam and didn't do any wedding projects for a whole week!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards