August 2013 Weddings

Outdoor Wedding Stress

its more than 400 days away and feel overwhelmed and dont know what it is that i need to do... i am making the bouquets myself, not just to save money, but because i want to make them a gift for my bridesmaids. The have broches on them, and paper flowers. I am so excited....!!!!!! I have nightmares that I am running late for the wedding and nothing is done.. Ill post something 1 a month till the fateful day next year. I hope it isnt this hot...
ok, ok, Woosah... its going to be great, fun, cool! I mean who else is doing a Vintage, Peacock, Carribean, Eco Friendly, Outdoor, Ceremony-Venue Reception?? LOL.. oh lawd.. Kiss

Re: Outdoor Wedding Stress

• edited July 2012
    Well, I'm partially there with you!  I'm doing a green, outdoor, vintagey, ceremony-venue reception! I'm also doing paper flowers.  

Amelia
    Aug 2013 August Siggy Challenge: Shoe Inspiration Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    White Knot
  • Breathe, everything will work out. Like you said there are over 400 days until the wedding. You have LOTS of time to get everything done :) I love the idea of the broches on the BM bouquets. Its a nice personal touch.
  • Lyds85Lyds85 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    Im with ya there. Im a little nervous about having an outdoor wedding but its so much prettier and unique!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards