Indiana-Indianapolis

Monon Center Reception

Does anyone have any information on the Monon Center for a reception hall?  I am looking for pricing info online, but cannot find it.

Re: Monon Center Reception

• jbutler0331jbutler0331 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

If you can't find it online, email them and ask for it.  Some places put stuff online for pricing but I found that a lot of them don't.

• edited December 2011
    They aren't the best about getting back with people so I suggest calling them and asking for an information packet.
  • heathert1981heathert1981 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had great luck with the monon center. My contact was Casey Lazzara she was awesome! Although we didn't decide to go with them they did have a lot to offer. If you still need the information I have all of it I can email or mail it to you.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am having my reception and ceremony at the Monon Center and Casey is also helping me plan.  She is incredible.  Room rental for 4 hours is close to $900.  This gives you bridal touch up rooms as well.  It also has a large veranda that is beautiful for a cocktail hour outside.  Because I am vegetarian, my plated meal is costing about $16 a person.  Average was $20-25 a person for a buffet.  A 4 hour open bar cost about $5k with taxes included.  I forget how much we said hors d'oeuvres cost.  Lots of options through them and Ritz Charles caters so it's really nice.  

You can message or email me for her contact information.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards