North Carolina
Options

*jmp0930* wedding colors

I found a pink-and-navy-blue wedding for you! No accent colors to help though, but all the pretty peonies caught my eye!

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/07/22/sentimental-south-carolina-wedding-from-kristin-vining/
-- C
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: *jmp0930* wedding colors

• Options
    edited December 2011

OMG Corrine!! I love their wedding!! Thanks for thinking of me when you saw this! I love her peony bouquet!! Unfortunately peonies are not in season for my wedding in September but I told my florist I don't care how you have to get them I will have peonies..even if I have to go to China and get them myself..lol!

Photobucket

• Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Haha I support you going and getting them from China, at the very least it would be a fun trip! I kept telling my florist to just give me what was in season because I thought it was cheaper and she's like "we can have tomatoes all year round now, same with flowers." You want your peonies, you get your peonies!! :)
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    **Butting in because I'm particularly fond of pink/navy weddings** WOWZERS! I love it and that bride is gorgeous! I heart peonies to the max.  And that moss hanging from the trees??!! 
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Speaking of your wedding colors Ashley :-) thanks for the tip about Kohls! (It was you who mentioned that if I remember correctly) we're totally doing that, the suits are on sale and cheaper than renting. :)

I love your hubby's pink and navy tie!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad I could help! Hooray for Kohl's.  He actually bought another suit (a little lighter in color & fabric) after the Kohl's one....and planned on wearing it, but it was really clingy and static-y on the wedding day, so he wore the Kohl's one.  And I loved his tie too! It's from The Men's Store (Belk) in Crabtree Valley Mall, Raleigh.  They have a huge selection.  We got the other ties from thetiebar.com.
    image Matt & Ashley 5.08.10
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Navy and pink!! Its such an awesome color combo and very modern. I think im gonna keep it a very light blush pink, I think it goes really well with the navy. Im so obsessed with peonies so even if I only have them in my bouquet im fine with that!

Ashley-def love the suit from Kohls. Im gonna have FI look there first when its time for him to get his suit!
    Photobucket

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards