Ohio-Columbus

Re: Easton wins!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    first vote again! wooo! i chose german village cuz i love it down there but i can truly do anywhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Man! MissOwl beat me!!
    I chose German Village too cause it's closest to me - but I also can do just about anywhere AND I don't work that night!! YAY!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am stuck. I can really go to any of those places. I am most familliar with Polaris because I live there and just moved here. But, GPS is a fab. invention. :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know German Village or the Short North well at all, so someone would have to give me some fab directions.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_out-ladies-part-3-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:97e00e5f-5430-49a7-89b0-5ce1e44916e2Post:1f5cfacb-7c53-4c49-b9ed-20f4fc419617">Re: Out with the ladies... Part 3... VOTE</a>:
    [QUOTE]I don't know German Village or the Short North well at all, so someone would have to give me some fab directions.
    Posted by MissySue20[/QUOTE]

Haha, I have GPS, maybe we could just car pool. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun ladies!  Sorry I miss this one but again I will be in Green Bay at the good ol' rehearsal dinner....take pics and I will come back after the wedding settles to see.
    imageimage

Sept 2011 Siggy Challenge: Favorite Ceremony Photo Anniversary

~~Planning~~

~~FOR SALE~~
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_out-ladies-part-3-vote?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:97e00e5f-5430-49a7-89b0-5ce1e44916e2Post:7bdeec80-dbaa-4e30-ab23-ae63c945c7a6">Re: Out with the ladies... Part 3... VOTE</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have fun ladies!  Sorry I miss this one but again I will be in Green Bay at the good ol' rehearsal dinner....take pics and I will come back after the wedding settles to see.
    Posted by Jelenny[/QUOTE]

You will always be a CBUS Knottie. So, maybe you can come to the next one! We would LOVE to have you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been in on any of the previous voting... I just saw this post that you guys would like to get together.... I would LOVE to join if you don't mind!
    image 0 Invited
    image 0 Are ready to party!
    image 0 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wish I could be there but we'll be on our honeymoon on the 9th! Have a wonferful time ladies!! :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards