New York-Hudson Valley
Options

Jenni83

whats going on with your ticker? whats in 4 years???
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>

Re: Jenni83

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I Made a post a few days ago when you were away,

i am going to suprise my Hubby with a destination Vow renewal.
    i am planning it now bc i want to be able to do it on my own without him knowing or taking the money out of our savings which means i have to start planning now.
    im going call and ask his boss for the week off,pack his suit case for him and tell him we are going into NYC for the day until we pull up and he sees the boat,at that point he wIll know about the cruise but what he will not know is that our family and his best friend who was the best man at our wedding will be onboard aswell.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awhhh how romantic... best of luck!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Hello. I've waited here for you. Everlong<3<br>
  • Options
    BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Jenni- That is seriously so cute. Totally sweet and creative of you, I'm very excited for you! Gives you something to look forward to.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Thanks girls,i know its a long time away but i really hope everything works out.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_jenni83-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:10d6516b-e58b-4fd5-9606-31ac40e813d2Post:16c10c87-5cc4-41d1-8d93-6c28a1361024">Re: Jenni83</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks girls,i know its a long time away but i really hope everything works out.
    Posted by Jenni83[/QUOTE]

Of course it will! And by starting early, it will be so much easier! Such a sweet idea!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards