Michigan-Detroit

Outdoor Fall Wedding in Michigan

Does anyone have a good suggestion for an outdoor fall wedding in Michigan?  My fiance and I aren't city specific, we just want to be married outdoors in a semi wooded area to get all the colors of fall. Any help would be awesome!

Re: Outdoor Fall Wedding in Michigan

• edited December 2011
    Does anyone have a good suggestion for an outdoor fall wedding in Michigan?  My fiance and I aren't city specific, we just want to be married outdoors in a semi wooded area to get all the colors of fall. Any help would be awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    Try posting this on a Michigan board.  The links are off to the left.  Click on "Local Wedding Boards." 

Also, Michigan is a big state.  Are you sure there isn't a particular region that would be easier for your or your guests? 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • drewmwdrewmw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting married at Weller's in Saline. Our wedding is in June, but the site is GORGEOUS in the fall! Check out their website, wellersweddings.com

Cobblestone Farms in Ann Arbor is pretty awesome too!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Created by Wedding Favors

Wedding Planning and DIY bio Updated 05/15/12
    image 167 Made the list
    image 115 Accept
    image 46 Decline
    image 6 Not ready to decide
    RSVP deadline: June 8
  • tomkat7677tomkat7677 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cranbrook!!!
  • MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rivercrest in Rochester.
  • edited December 2011
    We are having our wedding at The English Inn in Eaton Rapids. It is beautiful year round! Early Fall they have pretty grounds with flowers. They have a wooded areas as well and they are right on the Grand River, great wedding photo opportunities!
  • edited December 2011
    I am in the U.P. and we are getting married at Dapple Gray Bed and Breakfast overlooking Lake Superior.  It is amazing for fall colors!  Eagle Harbor MI
  • edited December 2011
    We looked at Indian Springs in Highland.  Beautiful, outdoor area for the wedding and a nice reception area.

We were married on October 1st at Shepherd's Hollow (Golf Club) in Clarkston.  We loved it.  Still waiting on the rest of our pictures from the pro-photographer, but here's one:   

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards