Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

Overseas Online Wedding Dress Shops

HI all.
Ive come across a wedding website that manufactures overseas...
http://www.ambersbridal.com/
I found a dress i love and its cheap as compared too here!!
I was wondering if any of you have used or know anything about this website? Or have you brought from an overseas website and howd it go??
Thanks!! Smiley

Re: Overseas Online Wedding Dress Shops

• I'm not sure which country that site is based out of, but if you read the sticky above, you will see that there are many knock-off gown sites that claim to make dresses identical to designers.. meanwhile they are taking designer images, so you really don't know what your dress will look like.  Most times, brides are extremely unhappy and lost money on over seas dresses.  I suggest going to shops to try on gowns.  If it is cheap, the quality will most likely be cheap. Good luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • amber's bridal? I never heard it. if you want to buy online ,you should go for that has a little fame. but not those most people do not know. but maybe the price is higher.
  • I think it's so awesome that you found the dress you love! I don't want to break your heart, but out the dozens of stories I've read on these boards and heard personally from friends, there have been two positives and many more negatives. I would hate for you to get scammed or have to go back to the drawing board if a dress doesn't arrive or arrives and is completely unusable and un-resaleable. I wish I had another option for you, but I thought you should know! Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • it's a New Zealand site (.nz) online dress buying it's a real gamble.  A good friend of mine just bought hers online for like $150.  It's a beautiful dress, but there are some flaws with it.  It has a tiny blue dot that I found right away, it has some pulls in the fabric that I found, and a few loose beads.  I found these right away, but she could barely see them and said it didn't bother her, since she said she was jumping in the ocean afterwards.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards