California-Northern

Wedding Coordinator

Congrats to all you future brides!
My husband and I were married in May 2008 at the Harvest Inn in St. Helena Ca. We originally hired Cunina Agard of Nina's Lovely I Do's (originally out of Sacramento) to be our wedding coordinator, but had to fire her a couple months before the wedding due to issues that are too numerous and frustrating to go into at the moment (thought I would be more than happy to explain if you want to email me). Though Ms. Agard promised to return a portion of her fee to us, she did not do so and we were forced to sue. We won the case, but Ms. Agard appealed. We won the appeal as well. Still, she did not fulfill the court order to refund our money. Ms. Agard moved multiple times during the whole process and while trying to find her to serve yet another court order, we discovered that she may be operating under a new name and location in Napa Ca. I am writing this post to warn anyone who is considering using Cunina Agard from (the now named) Nina's I Do's. You will not get what you paid for and your association with the company will cause way more stress, tears, and sleepless nights than any bride should have to deal with. We found out too late that we were not the first couple to have to sue Ms. Agard. I hope that nobody else has to go through what we did. Please feel free to shoot me a message with any questions. 

Re: Wedding Coordinator

• edited December 2011

Hello,

My name is Christine, I am getting married in April 2011.  I  was referred to by a friend to Cunina Agard of Nina's Lovely I Do, but when I recently researched wedding planners in California areas. I came across your comment on "the knot.com" that cause me to have some serious concerns about her. You mentioned that you would be willing to share as to what happened between you and her.  To be honest, I am very interested in what you have to say. Since you personally interacted with her as your coordinator. I look forward to hearing what you have to say  because I need to get my planning started at the beginning of next month. Your comments are appreciative, because this is a very important day to me....Thanks Again

Christine

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards