Michigan-Detroit

Invitations for under $150?

Where can I find invitations for under $150 including the invites/response cards and envelopes. I would probably need about 100 invites.

What else do you include in the invite or than:
Invitation
Response card
Response card envelope
Directions

?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Invitations for under $150?

• Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried Vista Print?  Sign up for their emails and you'll get emails for 50% off.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I have vista print. Do they have wedding invitations on there?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sunkissed212sunkissed212 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

ditto Vistaprint! They have a ton of choices and are really affordable.  And, yes, sign up for the emails, you'll get a lot of 50% off emails that will help with cost.

You can also check out Michaels, JoAnns and Target. They all have "diy" invite kits now and they're all pretty nice!

As for inserts: RSVP, reception card (if your reception is at a different locaiton from your ceremony, map/directions, and accommodations are the most common. You may not need all of these though depending on your situation.

Good luck!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
    TTC #1 since 8/2010...2 years, 6 IUI's and 1 m/c later...
    08/2012 IVF #1, 2 5-day blasts transferred 8/19 = BFP! Beta 1 (8/28)=241, Beta 2 (8/30)=457, Beta 3 (9/5)=3,813, u/s 9/13=Twins!, u/s 9/21=Surprise...there's one more! TRIPLETS!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • trishalynne01trishalynne01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using 123print.com and found they had a lot of choices. I'm doing my invites, reply card and another insert for $150 and thats for about 130 invites.
  • edited December 2011
    I found some affordable ones through exclusivelyweddings.com
  • edited December 2011
    I went to Michaels and got invitation kits.  They look exactly like the ones that I liked from the vendor we went to.  The kits came with everything I needed.   I signed up on Michaels online and I got a 50% off coupon.  I bought one box at a time.  Each time I bought a box I got another 50%off coupon.  All in all I spent  $80 for 120 Invitations.  The kit came with a site to go to for the Templets.  I found it to be VERY easy.  And I LOVE them!
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto the Micheal's idea. That is what we did for  our wedding and it worked out great. I bought a few extra things like brads and ribbons to dress them up a little bit more too.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    You could just DIY!  If you did a simple design, it would be really easy to make 100 invites for $150.  I designed my own invitations just using MS Word and ink stamps, and it was really pretty easy to do!  I got my paper on www.anchorpaper.com.  You can order samples first to make sure you get the right color.  
  • ange425ange425 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from Staples and printed them at home with free software from the company that made the invites.  It was super easy and I spent about $115 for everything, including ink, on 75 invites.  I was surprised at the number of people who said they were the nicest invites they have received.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards