Kentucky-Louisville

Make Up Artist in Louisville?

Hi All!

I am getting married at Yew Dell Gardens on October 20th and I am looking for a good make up artist (with good referrals) that would come to Yew Dell and do our make up.  There is a cute castle where the bride and bridesmaid can get ready, so I would like the make up artist to come there.  Does anyone know of a good makeup artist, one that understands how to keep make up simple and elegant looking?  I appreciate all recommendations! Thank you in advance

Re: Make Up Artist in Louisville?

• Bethany Tiesman of Beauty by Bethany!

She is wonderful and her airbrush make-up is worth it!

• My make up artist was great!  Her name is Cassie Lynn Young.  Here is her website:

http://www.makeupandtanningbycassie.com/about-cassie.html

No matter who you use, I would highly recommend airbrush make up.  It looks really great it pictures and it does not budge.  It was 108 degrees on my wedding day, and my make up still looked perfect at the end of the night.  Airbrush is more expensive than regular make up, but TOTALLY worth it in my opinion,

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to Re: Make Up Artist in Louisville?
    I have been putting makeup during weddings and PROMS. I am from an Oriental background so I prefer simplicity but with elegance. I work with Mary Kay cosmetics. You can contact me ; we can do a trial makeup on you and your entourage.
    Thanks  Maria Agtarap 8592850403
  • I second RosemaryCB. Bethany is wonderful!!
  • We had Sloan Winters from Circe Boutique on Brownsboro Road travel to do our make-up on-site.  My make-up looked perfect - but not too overdone.  He did mine, my bridesmaids and my mother's.  He even helpd cover up some bruising on my grandpa's face after he fell a few days before the wedding!  He charged $50/person, with an extra $10 for eyelash extensions.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards